VIETNAM INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION FIESTA (IAF) 2016 Date: 8 - 10 June 2016 (Wednesday to Friday) Venue: Binh Duong Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) Opening Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (8th and 9th June 2016, Wednesday and Thursday) *** 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (10th June 2016, Friday) Conference and Live Demonstration 1:30 pm - 3:40 pm (8th June 2016, Wednesday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (9th June 2016, Thursday)
VIETNAM Industrial Automation Fiesta (IAF) 2016 is introduced in assisting industrial suppliers, engineering services and sub-contractors to meet with local industries' end users, engineering companies, OEMs, sub-contractors in general manufacturing and high technological precision manufacturing. VIETNAM IAF 2016 is aiming at the maximum interaction among industry and automation personnel from Plant & Factory Engineering, Production, Maintenance, R & D & Project Engineering , QA / QC & Lab, Safety, Environmental, Facility Management, Purchasing and other engineering related departments to get updates on technologies being applied to the industries.
GOOD NEWS! Why you should attend Industrial Automation Fiesta/ Vietnam Industrial Fiesta/ 3D Print Fiesta 2016
1. Updates on New Technology and Delegated Services - Automation Conference on Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Factory
-3D Design & Print Technology
- Machinery & Tools
- Contract Manufacturing
- Machine Makers, Systems Integrators and Project Consultants
2. More than 150 Exhibitors and Exhibiting Brands - From Vietnam, Japan, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, USA, UK, Korea, Portugal, Taiwan, Thailand, China, Malaysia and many more.
3. Highlighting JAPAN TECHNOLOGY - A section of special attractions on Technology, Equipment, Supplies and Services from Japan and its affiliated companies at the exhibition.
4. Meet & Match Session - B2B meeting with facilities provided for business discussion will be pre-scheduled.
5. Daily Lucky Draws - 10 Lucky Winners at 3.00 pm daily.
6. Shuttle Bus (have to register before 31st May 2016) - For your convenience of visits, the Organizer has arranged shuttle buses from Pick Up Area at:
a) Saigon Hi-Tech Park Management Office Building (District 9, Ho Chi Minh City)
b) AMATA Management Office Building (AMATA Industrial Zone, Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province)
7. Special Gifts (have to register before 31st May 2016) - Only for pre-registered visitors from factories and engineering companies (gifts are subject to availability. Please print out and present at the Exhibition's Registration Counter after you have registered online)
8. Exclusive Lunch (have to register before 31st May 2016) - Lunch provided for approved VIP Visitors by Organizer from these industrial zones (lunch is subject to availability and approval from Organizer. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and letter from the Organizer for this Exclusive Lunch offer)
(a) VSIP (Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park), Binh Duong
(b) My Phuoc Industrial Park, Binh Duong
(c) AMATA Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai
(d) SHTP, Ho Chi Minh City
(e) Nhon Trach Industrial Zone, Nhon Trach
(f) Song Than Industrial Park, Binh Duong
(g) Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Dong Nai